ClearCorrect is an orthodontic alternative to braces, and is available from the convenience of our Glendale, CA dental office. ClearCorrect straightens teeth using a series of clear, custom-made, removable aligners that gradually move teeth a little bit at a time, eventually correcting the teeth and smile to elicit a new, revitalized look.
Why straighten your teeth?
Crooked or misaligned teeth not only look unsightly, they can also make home hygiene difficult. Teeth that cannot be properly cleaned can eventually contract periodontal disease and caries. This can develop into gum and bone damage, as well as lead to tooth loss.
ClearCorrect clear aligners are a great alternative to conventional braces, which are less attractive, decidedly uncomfortable, and can be painful to wear. Adults can be especially embarrassed to wear them. Here are five reasons why you may want to choose ClearCorrect over conventional metal braces:
- Appearance: ClearCorrect aligners have superior clarity and withstand clouding.
- Comfort: The smooth, plastic aligners are comfortable and less likely to irritate your gums and cheeks.
- Health: Clear aligners are easier to keep clean, making it easier to maintain the health of your teeth and gums.
- Duration of treatment: Depending upon the severity of your case, treatment can take between six and 18 months.
- Knowing what to expect: ClearCorrect technology allows us to preview what your smile will look like when treatment is complete.
When it comes to your ClearCorrect treatment, your compliance and cooperation are the keys to success. You’ll need to wear your aligners for at least 20 hours every day, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. You’ll also need to visit our Glendale dental office every few weeks so Dr. Sue can track your progress and give you a new set of aligners.
During your complimentary ClearCorrect evaluation, Dr. Sue will discuss the pros and cons of clear aligner treatment, take photos and impressions, and create a treatment plan to meet your smile needs. Once ClearCorrect fabricates your first set of aligners, you’ll be on your way to your new, straight, beautiful smile!