Exceptional general dentistry for your every need at each step in your oral health journey
There are more than 7,500 general dentists in the greater Los Angeles, Long Beach, and Anaheim, California area. By their nature, general dentistry practitioners provide numerous services. These services are unified in their capacity to protect, restore, and maintain the health of the teeth, gums, and oral cavity (mouth).
Care for the whole family for life
Glendale Dental Wellness is privileged to have the onsite expertise and technologies to handle all our patients’ needs, regardless of their age or oral health challenges. Younger patients do not “age out” of our practice, and likewise, seniors with more extensive needs do not have to go anywhere else to receive quality, trusted care for complex problems.
Led by Dr. Ivan Chan, we have a full suite of diagnostic and therapeutic technologies and treatments for your every need. So, there is peace of mind. No matter what life brings or as your health evolves, the compassionate team that you know and trust remains here for you! The needs that we address, and their related services, include:
- Keep your mouth healthy – Routine dental check-ups include professional cleanings by our dental hygienists. Dr. Chan also examines your teeth and gums. As needed, he screens for oral cancers and orders X-Rays. We may discuss other preventative services, such as dental sealants, fluoride, and nightguards (for bruxism or chronic teeth grinding).
- Fix a broken or chipped tooth – Depending on your needs, Dr. Chan may recommend dental bonding or veneers to cover up cosmetic imperfections such as chipped teeth. Or, for fractures and other damage that weakens the tooth, dental restorations like porcelain crowns may be necessary.
- Oh, my aching tooth (or mouth)! – We provide emergency dentistry services to get you out of pain quickly. We also work with you to pinpoint the source of your pain. Restorative procedures available at our office repair the teeth and the supportive tissues; for instance, root canal therapy can preserve an infected tooth and prevent the need for extraction. Likewise, gingival treatments such as scaling and root planing can treat gum disease, promote healing, and avoid tooth loss.
- Replace missing teeth – We can’t wait to get you smiling confidently or eating your favorite foods again! Few procedures available at our office are quite as transformative as tooth replacement with bridges, dentures, or dental implants.
- Beautify your smile – Cosmetic dentistry, too, is powerful. Even simple teeth whitening can make a dramatic difference in your face’s appearance and how you feel about yourself. We are also adept at full-mouth makeovers, which may combine teeth whitening with bonding, veneers, and restorative procedures to address cosmetic flaws and other concerns that detract from the smile’s aesthetics.
Additionally, we provide comfortable and discreet alternatives to braces (Invisalign®) and oral appliances as attractive alternatives to CPAP for patients with sleep apnea. To experience all that we have to offer yourself, contact Glendale Dental Wellness. Call 818-243-3838 to schedule your appointment today.